THE ATHENA BEACH HOTEL, PAPHOS, CYPRUS
SUNDAY 21st APRIL 2013 - WEDNESDAY 1st MAY 2013
Departing from Newcastle or Manchester Airports
(alternative airports available on request)
THE COST OF THE HOLIDAY IS :
£939 PER PERSON (NEWCASTLE DEPARTURE) OR
£959 PER PERSON (MANCHESTER DEPARTURE) AND INCLUDES -
- 11 days Half Board accommodation at The Athena Beach Hotel, Paphos, based on two people sharing a Double/Twin bedded Standard Room with a land view. Single rooms, sea view or side sea view are available at a supplement.
- Sequence Dancing with Neil & Lesley Marshall and Michael & Angela Hayton
- on nine evenings (no dancing on the evening of arrival) in the beautiful ‘Royal Hall’, located in the immediately adjacent Athena Royal Beach Hotel, which has a spacious wooden dance floor and amazing views over the pool area and Mediterranean Sea. These dances are completely private to our group - no other hotel guests will be admitted and numbers on this holiday WILL be strictly limited. Optional daytime dance sessions with the Hotel’s Resident M.C.’s (open to all hotel residents).
- Champagne Receptions and Theme Nights - ‘Hawaiian’ night, ‘Flower Power’ night, ‘Black and White’ night and a ‘Paphos Party’ night.
- Daytime ‘Jet2’ Flights from Newcastle or Manchester including reserved party seating, 22kg luggage allowance (1 case) plus 10kg hand luggage (1 bag) per person.
- Newcastle Flight times: 21/4/2013 Depart Newcastle 09:30am - Arrive Paphos 16:15pm ....... 1/5/2013 Depart Paphos 17:15pm - Arrive Newcastle 20:25pm.
- Manchester Flight times: 21/4/2013 Depart Manchester 08:45am - Arrive Paphos 15:25pm ....... 1/5/2013 Depart Paphos 16:25pm - Arrive Manchester 19:35pm.
- Return coach transfers to/from the Athena Beach Hotel.
- ATOL protected.
- To View the Athena Beach Hotel click hereHOW TO BOOK - Please complete and return the booking form by clicking here together with a deposit of £60.00 per person to M & A Hayton, P.O. Box 368, CARLISLE, CA1 9EQ, with cheques payable to Dance Eden Ltd. We regret that places cannot be held or confirmed until a booking form and deposit have been received. A written Confirmation Notice will be issued to confirm the booking and total balance due, which must be paid by 28.1.2013